A dental implant offers a remedy for missing teeth. It is a permanent solution to replace a partial or complete denture. Dental implants offer amazing stability and successfully replace the dental appliances.
The Significance of Dental Implants
The artificial teeth (usually made of titanium) and roots are surgically put into the lower or the upper jaw bones of the patients. The natural looking teeth would often restore the glowing smile of the patient.
- Dental implants restore the confident smile of a patient
- Replace a missing teeth without inflicting a damage to the adjacent teeth
- A dental implant resolves the bite problems or joint pain caused by the shifted teeth poking into the gap created out of the missing teeth
- Helps to restore or elongate the facial tissue
- A dental implant enforces the denture or the dental bridge
The strong and durable dental implants will stay for many years. Due to normal wear and tear, the teeth might need a replacement or a re-tightening process.
Our practice includes comprehensive and cosmetic dental treatment. Dental exam, oral cancer exam, dental cleaning, deep cleaning, dental filling, dental crown, dental bridge, dental implant, root canal, denture, TMJ appliance, teeth whitening, cosmetic braces, clear aligner braces, bite guards, etc. are provided by us. It is our responsibility to take care of everyone who visits us.
Taking proper care of your teeth is important not just to keep them in good condition, but also to keep them shiny and bright forever. Allow us to prevent and restore the optimal function and esthetics of your teeth.call us today